Fleet management is complex, especially for the less experienced fleet manager.
This training gives you a good overview of the lease market and what is involved in proper fleet management.
AFTER THIS TRAINING:
- You are able to reduce your fleet costs
- You are a worthy discussion partner for leasing companies
- You can draw up a clear, unambiguous, and market-based car scheme
- You know which parts of the lease rate you can influence
- You are able to make the right decisions independently
Program Introductory Fleet Management Training
The program of the Introductory Fleet Management Training consists of a description of the lease market and 3 blocks which each have their own theme. The content of these different components is as follows:
- Block 1: Everything you need to know about a lease rate
- Block 2: The basic principles of a car scheme
- Block 3: What agreements can I make with the leasing company?